T59v headstock question.
AlanSam - I worked on the nut some and it helped but not completely.  I'm now looking for replacement tuners with a threaded liner so I can use a String
Butler.  The tuners on the the Eastman do not have a threaded liner with a nut on the end.  I'm still in a bit a quandary.
(03-14-2021, 10:44 AM)rdgr Wrote: AlanSam - I worked on the nut some and it helped but not completely.  I'm now looking for replacement tuners with a threaded liner so I can use a String
Butler.  The tuners on the the Eastman do not have a threaded liner with a nut on the end.  I'm still in a bit a quandary.

Sorry I can't help you in your predicament.
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
AlanSam -  i took my T59V down to my local guitar therapist.  They did a setup on it and it now stays in tune.   I'm very happy now.

(03-13-2021, 11:34 AM)AlanSam Wrote: Hi Rdgr - so, you have a few options, what are you going to do?

AlanSam -  i took my T59V down to my local guitar therapist.  They did a setup on it and it now stays in tune.   I'm very happy now.
Lukew likes this post
rdgr, I'm glad you were able to sort it out with a good setup.  The luthier probably made some adjustments to the nut slots, as mentioned by Luke earlier.  Anyway, glad it's playing well and staying in tune.  Cheers!
Lukew likes this post
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  T59v Tuner Issue/Question srk515 2 358 03-26-2024, 09:36 AM
Last Post: AlanSam