Welcome to Eastman Guitar Fans!
Welcome to Eastman Guitar Fans!

This message board forum was created for the specific purpose of gathering fans of Eastman Guitars to a dedicated discussion forum.  Eastman owners have not had a dedicated forum to discuss our favorite brand: this forum was built to fill that gap.  If you have found this forum, it is likely because you have heard the incredible reviews about Eastman instruments (or perhaps already own several).  The hype is real - in my opinion Eastman guitars offer incredible value for the dollar!  It is clear great passion exists for the Eastman brand.

This is a fan-owned site, with the goal of building a community of fellow Eastman owners and fans.  No tapatalk required and simple signup process.  Because this site is fan-owned, future improvements and additions can be added as the community grows.  This will be a family friendly site and community.  Thank you for visiting and you are invited to join!
Hi and Thanks!
This should be great fun for all of us Eastman guys and gals.
Jamie

Hey, Jamie! Fancy meeting you here.

Tim, thanks for setting up this forum. I hope Eastman pickers can make a go of it.

I just picked up a monster 12 string Eastman AJ817 for my wife. I'll post NGD pics as soon as I can climb out of my hole at work.
Congrats on getting the page up and running. We at the UBGF wish you all the best, and I plan to take an active role in discussions here when I feel I may have something of value to offer. Let 'er rip!

Dave Cowles
(09-20-2017, 05:19 AM)Zissou Intern Wrote: Hey, Jamie! Fancy meeting you here.

Tim, thanks for setting up this forum. I hope Eastman pickers can make a go of it.

I just picked up a monster 12 string Eastman AJ817 for my wife. I'll post NGD pics as soon as I can climb out of my hole at work.

What a coincidence huh!
Get those pics posted.
Jamie

Big Eastman fan here.  Looking forward to participating in this forum!!

... Judson
Hello everybody, big fan here. I hope we'll have lots of fun
Jure
Wow - Great! Glad to see you guys here, before I had even "officially" launched! Looking forward to building this community together. Thanks for joining - more soon!
Congratulations Tim on bringing this forum to life. I can only imagine how happy Eastman Guitars will be to have a forum out there that isn't fronted by Blueridge Guitars, uhh, like marketing 101.

Love the initial layout, you have special talent to put this together and done some serious homework, thanks many times over. My best regards to you, Bert.

FYI

Since Photobucket committed harikari, I've been using Imgur.com, huge improvement/no cost. You may know of something better but me likey. Upload your photo, click on your user name, select the photo, copy the:
BBCode (message boards & forums) Link
write your text text text like this and paste the BBCode link below this line... easy and works:

[Image: HOoh94k.jpg]
Testing picture
[Image: L9RoC3S.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Eastman Guitar Fans - Celebrating five years!! Meathead 7 1,240 09-20-2022, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Pura Vida