‘18 E40OM vs ‘21 E40OM-TC Bourgeois influenced
PP - welcome to the EGF community. Congratulations on your new guitar, and please do keep us informed about your experience with it - and how your playing progresses.
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
Tom's '18 E40OM got delivered today and I've hardly put it down. Magnificient instrument. I can see and hear what all the fuss is all about. Amazing tone. Very responsive, loud and resonant. Sounds amazing with both pick and bare fingers. Size feels just right. I didn't think I'd like the armrest because of the extra thickness, but I have to say, it's mighty comfy. The set-up on it is perfect. Action is ... Heart . Tom was kind enough to throw on some fresh GHS PBs and I really like them, although I have that weird acidic sweat that corrodes uncoated strings. We'll see how long they last. Eastman nailed this build and Tom's 6 yrs of playtime make it better than new. Given the tone and build quality of the E1D, I shouldn't be surprised, but it definitely feels special. It will get lots of love over here. Thanks for parting with it, Tom. Enjoy your new purchase.

Cheers, 

Alex.
Winfielder, SasquatchLife, AlanSam, TomC like this post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eastman Factory String Action Height too high? (about my E40OM-TC Gustavo Eiriz 6 1,986 02-21-2023, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Pura Vida
  E40om-Tc coming! Are they all long scales? Gustavo Eiriz 6 2,184 01-15-2023, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Gustavo Eiriz
  E40OM-TC Llew 3 1,390 07-27-2022, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Pura Vida